Performs entry-level rehabilitation therapy work. Work involves providing rehabilitative services to clients with mental impairments at Pathways, a crisis respite 24-hour program. Work includes supervision of clients and their activities, observing and reporting client conditions and behaviors and interacting with clients in a crisis residential manner. Communicating with collateral staff, managing unit conditions and participating in required training programs. Works autonomously utilizing independent judgement and communication necessary information to appropriate staff. Works under close supervision with minimal latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgement. Shifts are flex. This position is primarily 3-11pm. Must be flexible.
- A minimum of graduation from a standard senior high school or equivalent.
- Must have experience in therapeutic work.
- Work involves providing rehabilitative services to clients with mental impairments.
- Valid Texas driver’s license with good driving record.
- Bilingual – both English and Spanish.
- Reliable Transportation.
- Experience working with persons with serious mental illness.