How can I get help immediately?
- Call the crisis hotline 1-888-767-4493
- Call 911, ask for a Mental Health Officer
- Walk in to 1546 S. Brownlee Blvd. Corpus Christi Texas during business hours
What if I need a Mental Health Warrant?
- During business hours, walk in to 1546 S. Brownlee Blvd. Corpus Christi
- You can call the crisis hotline for evaluation at 1-888-767-4493
- You can go to any Judge, Magistrate or Justice of the Peace in the county and request a mental health warrant
How can I get help for someone else?
- In Nueces County - Follow bullet points above
- Out of Nueces County - Call the crisis hotline where the person is